Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Was Nominated for Family Tree Magazine's "40 Best Genealogy Blogs"!!!


Yesterday, I saw that Family Tree Magazine had opened their voting for the "40 Best Genealogy Blogs." When I went to vote for my favorites, I was shocked to see "Tina's Genealogical Wish List" in the list. The blog is nominated in the All-Around category with some great competition.

Here are all of the nominees for the All-Around category. (You get to vote for 3.)
- AnceStories: The Stories of My Ancestors
- CanadaGenealogy or, "Jane's your aunt"
- Creative Gene
- footnoteMaven
- GeneaBloggers
- GeneaBlogie
- Genea-Musings
- The Genealogue
- Tina's Genealogical Wish List
- Transylvanian Dutch

Footnote Maven posted the links to all of the nominated blogs.

It is really an honor to just be nominated. I started this blog at the end of June and haven't been so good about posting after school/work started again. Being on this list has re-energized me to make a larger commitment to updating the blog.

Thanks to everyone who nominated me. And a bigger thanks to everyone who is reading my random thoughts. Plus a big welcome to all the new people who have found out about "Tina's Genealogical Wish List." Make sure you check out my first post about my goals.

Make sure you go and vote for your favorites. And if you vote for this blog, thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Tina

    Congrats on your nomination - I've enjoyed your blog from the start and I really enjoy your posts that stop and make me think about genealogy and my approaches to my research.

    ReplyDelete