Sunday, November 1, 2009

November Genealogy To Do List

Yesterday I wrote about my October genealogy to do list and how I had some exciting developments in my research that kept me from completing much of my list. I am hoping that November goes a lot smoother (but I'd love more cousins finding me and family sending me more of their own research and artifacts).

For November I want to:
  • Order copies of my grandfather's WWII photo book for everyone in the family that wants a copy.
  • Work on the to do folder and bookmarks.
  • Complete 2 years of the Vevay Newspaper Index (hopefully I will get more done though).
  • Work on resourcing my ECK line. For November, I want to finish the family in central Pennsylvania.
  • Scan all ECK documents in the binder of my grandmother's research that my aunt sent me.
  • Complete National Institute of Genealogical Studies course: Methodology 5.
  • Create a letter to send with Christmas cards to my dad's side of the family seeking stories about him and photos. I want to create a scrapbook in the new year with what I find.
By the end of the year I want to:
  • Finish resourcing the ECK line.
  • Research and enter all new data that I received from my STULL cousin last month.
I'm crossing my fingers that I will be able to cross more off my list this month. What's on your genealogy to do list for November? Post it to your own blog and leave a comment here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,

    Your to-do list is inspiring. I've been a little burnt out lately, but now I'm somewhat re-energized. Thanks for the lift!
    (Now, to build my to-do list!)

    Peace,
    "Guided by the Ancestors"

    ReplyDelete