For November I want to:
- Order copies of my grandfather's WWII photo book for everyone in the family that wants a copy.
- Work on the to do folder and bookmarks.
- Complete 2 years of the Vevay Newspaper Index (hopefully I will get more done though).
- Work on resourcing my ECK line. For November, I want to finish the family in central Pennsylvania.
- Scan all ECK documents in the binder of my grandmother's research that my aunt sent me.
- Complete National Institute of Genealogical Studies course: Methodology 5.
- Create a letter to send with Christmas cards to my dad's side of the family seeking stories about him and photos. I want to create a scrapbook in the new year with what I find.
- Finish resourcing the ECK line.
- Research and enter all new data that I received from my STULL cousin last month.