Monday, December 21, 2009

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - Christmas Music

Day 21 of my Christmas memories for the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories made possible by Geneabloggers.
My family always enjoyed the "odd" Christmas songs. Here is a list of some of my family's favorites:
One year my aunt recorded a bunch of Christmas songs from the radio to a cassette tape that we would listen to in the car on our trips during the holidays. There was one problem though, she never got the entire song. She would hear the song come on the radio and have to stop whatever she was doing and hit the record button across the room. Most of the songs started half way through and some were just the ending, but it made the tape memorable.

Nowadays I would like to know why the radio thinks that Christmas music should be playing at the beginning of November. Seriously a person can only take so much Christmas music, wait until Thanksgiving at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment