For December I wanted to:
- Finish sourcing ECK line. Finished!
- Create a sharable CD of my ECK side for my dad to view. I'm trying this out in Rootsmagic and will have some posts about my experiences soon. Finished! Haven't heard if my dad has tried it out yet though.
- Research my new STULL lines from Canada. Finished! Still need to do more research, but I added everything that I had to my database.
- Talk to my grandma and get all the birth and marriage dates for my aunts, uncles and cousins. For some reason I never completed this for that side of the family. Finished! And entered into database (plus I got lots of new photos from her house!)
- Renew membership to National Genealogical Society and Indiana Genealogical Society. Finished!
- Work on POTTER and RICKETTS lines that are sitting on my desk. Finished! (And I can't believe how long these sat on my desk because it took me no time to deal with them.
It was a good month, hopefully it will continue into the new year!