For December I want to:
- Finish sourcing ECK line.
- Create a sharable CD of my ECK side for my dad to view. I'm trying this out in Rootsmagic and will have some posts about my experiences soon.
- Research my new STULL lines from Canada.
- Talk to my grandma and get all the birth and marriage dates for my aunts, uncles and cousins. For some reason I never completed this for that side of the family.
- Renew membership to National Genealogical Society and Indiana Genealogical Society.
- Work on POTTER and RICKETTS lines that are sitting on my desk.
What are your goals to finish off 2009? Leave a comment or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope that I can get more people to start working and posting their monthly genealogy to do lists in 2010.