For February I wanted to:
- Start work resourcing BASCOM line. I currently have 162 images left to add to my database with correct source citations. I could probably finish them all this month, but since this line has tons of my beginning research, I know there are some holes to fill with better research. So I think I will keep my goal of finishing this line by the end of March. I was able to finish this line which means the entire project is done!
- Complete 3 years of the Vevay Newspaper Index. Completed 3 years (1889, 1890 1891).
- Work on Ohio county, Indiana death records when FHL film arrives. My film finally arrived and I found many deaths including my brick wall, George E HILLIS. Unfortuneatly it did not contain his parents' names. I still need to add this information to my tree and make sure found all the records that I needed before the film goes back to Salt Lake.
- Clean up Ancestry hints. I started going through these yesterday and found a few things that I need to add to my database or discard. Done, except they keep generating!
- Work on some cousin connections through Ancestry. I've found some people with extra research on my ancestors and have been putting off contacting them. Contacted two researched, but only heard back from one. Great info from her though!
- Register for the Ohio Genealogical Society Conference. Done!