Monday, February 8, 2010

Adding Blogger Pages to My Blog

After reading Thomas MacEntee's post at the Geneabloggers blog called "Blogger Announces New Pages Feature", I knew what I needed to do to improve this blog.

Over the weekend I added 4 pages to the top of this blog. They are:
I hope that these pages will help my readers understand more about me and my research as well as help direct new cousins to my blog.

I encourage you to take a look at Thomas's blog post and learn more about adding pages to your blog. I think that you will find this feature very helpful. Let me know what you think about my pages as well. I would love your feedback as a comment or email to


  1. Oh, my, we had the same idea this weekend!

  2. Tina

    I'm so glad GeneaBloggers could help be your muse on for pages! And they look great - I think your readers will like the new feature.

  3. Great! I haven't even had the chance to take a look at it yet, but I have to do that soon! :)