For February I want to:
- Start work resourcing BASCOM line. I currently have 162 images left to add to my database with correct source citations. I could probably finish them all this month, but since this line has tons of my beginning research, I know there are some holes to fill with better research. So I think I will keep my goal of finishing this line by the end of March.
- Complete 3 years of the Vevay Newspaper Index.
- Work on Ohio county, Indiana death records when FHL film arrives.
- Clean up Ancestry hints. I started going through these yesterday and found a few things that I need to add to my database or discard.
- Work on some cousin connections through Ancestry. I've found some people with extra research on my ancestors and have been putting off contacting them.
- Register for the Ohio Genealogical Society Conference.
Are you making a monthly to do list on your blog? Let me know with a comment or email to email@example.com. I want to add links to blogs that are following along with me.