Thursday, February 18, 2010

Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games - Day 6 Recap

Today was a light genealogy day as I spent the morning fixing the battery on my netbook so that I can take it to the library with my tomorrow and the afternoon at work. But it is amazing what you can get done when you prepublish things to your blog. Today my 52 Weeks to Better Genealogy Post went up and it included a look at Google Maps (2 tasks completed).

Here are my standings in the Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games:

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources - Total of 105 sources written. I'm calling that a Double Platinum Medal.

2. Back Up Your Data - Gold Medal.

3. Organize Your Research - 90 digital files organized. I also went through the few random paper files that I had and trashed notes that I had already dealt with and filed a few that should have already been filed. I did more than 20 of those for Task A. So now I have a Gold Medal.

4. Expand Your Knowledge - Tasks A, C and E are done. Gold Medal.

5. Write, Write, Write! - Tasks C, E and F complete. Gold Medal.

6. Reach Out and Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness - Gold Medal!

Medal totals:
5 Gold Medals
1 Double Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment