Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games - Day Three Recap

Today I finished resourcing the family of Isaac C BOVARD. That made 24 new source citations and 24 organized digital images. I have 2 more families to resource and 44 images (either from those families or ones that I missed). I also finished 1890 in my Vevay Newspaper Index and posted it online.

Here are my standings in the Winter 2010 GeneaBlogger Games:

1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources - adding 24 to my total of 34 gives me 58 citatons and a Platinum Medal! (I think I'm going to go for Double Platinum in this event.)

2. Back Up Your Data - still have a Gold Medal.

3. Organize Your Research - 19 digital files plus the 24 today gives me 43. That gives me a Silver Medal for 2 tasks complete (B and E). I wonder if I can count doing the same task twice? Then I could have a gold medal.

4. Expand Your Knowledge - Did not compete yet

5. Write, Write, Write! - Did not compete yet

6. Reach Out and Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness - did more indexing, but no new task today, still have Silver Medal. I need the snow to melt so that I can take a gravestone photo, but more is in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Might just need to wear some boots and suck it up!

Medal totals:
2 Silver Medals
1 Gold Medal
1 Platinum Medal

1 comment:

  1. From a fellow Olympian....have signed up to follow your blog. Good Luck from Linda at Flipside.

    ReplyDelete