Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer of Genealogy Wishes - Coming in Two Weeks

Last week I announced one of my plans for the blog this summer. The Summer of Genealogy Wishes will be a series of posts by guest bloggers and me discussing some of the wishes that we have for the genealogy community.

The series will run on Mondays from Memorial Day until (hopefully) Labor Day. As of right now, the series will be every other week. I'd love to do it weekly, but we will have to see how well it is received. I am still looking for guest bloggers and will continue to seek new posts throughout the summer.

I am excited about the wonderful bloggers who have already committed to writing a guest post (and some have already sent theirs to me!) I can't wait to share their ideas about genealogy societies, education, photography and more.

If you would like to write a guest post for the "Summer of Genealogy Wishes", please send your wish to genwishlist@gmail.com. (I would be happy to write a guest post in return for anyone willing to participate in my series. Just let me know.)

Don't miss the first guest post on May 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment