Friday, July 23, 2010

Follow Friday: Find My Ancestor

This week's Follow Friday recommendation is for A. C. Ivory's blog Find My Ancestor.

I'm really enjoying A.C.'s Mobile Monday posts. He takes a look at one app that could benefit genealogists using an iPhone or iPad. One of these days he's going to convince me that I should pay for my first iPhone app, but I'm still holding off on opening that money pit. A.C. also recently started a series on Mac Genealogy for all you Mac users.

A.C. seems to have lots of series going on at his blog. I'm very interested in continuing to read his series on researching at the Family History Library (a place that I hope to go to someday). His first post, Getting Started, describes the FHL's stats.

I hope that you will check out the Find My Ancestor blog if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment