Friday, August 13, 2010

Follow Friday - Documenting The Details

For Follow Friday this week, I'm highlighting Linda McCauley's blog Documenting The Details. I'm looking forward to meeting Linda next week at FGS and I hope that she will be blogging about her FGS experience too.

Here are some of Linda's great posts to get you started:
Treasure Chest Thursday: Newspapers Part 1 and Part 2 - I love how Linda uses newspapers to add to and verify her family stories.
A Documented Source Isn't Always A Valid Source - Even those online trees with sources can be incorrect.
Is This John & Martha Bennett's Son?
David and Winefred Owens Divorced in 1820 - Who Knew?
Preserving Your Research for Posterity

Along with her Tombstone Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday posts (and many others), Linda has a wonderful blog that I hope you will all check out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tina! I am so looking forward to meeting you and lots of other bloggers next week in Knoxville. I do hope to blog about the conference - if there is time. See you soon. Linda

    ReplyDelete