For January I wanted to:
- Start resourcing BASCOM line. I am going to start by breaking this tree in half (BASCOM and HILLIS) because it is about a big as the rest of my tree combined. I'm going to begin fixing the source citations in the HILLIS line. I'm not sure how far I can get this month, but want to finish this side by the end of March (hopefully much sooner). I was actually able to finish the HILLIS side because of a lighter work schedule and no new research leads.
- Finish two years of the Vevay Newspaper Index. Surprisingly I finished 5 years in January. I went back to making myself work on the index while watching television instead of playing games on my computer. I also really want to finish the index and move on to another project, so I was committed to working on it. There are 13 more years to go.
- Work on National Institute of Genealogical Studies course (US: Migration Patterns). To be finished in February (if not before). I was able to finish this course today.
I was very productive this month. Of course I still haven't allowed myself any new research and it's starting to show in my work ethics. Hopefully the film I order from the FHL will come in soon and I can start something new.
Check back tomorrow to find out my goals for February. I need to start adding more if I can accomplish this much in one month.