From my dad I learned:
- He once had a fever and hallucinated that the room was closing in on him and his mom put ice packs on him.
- The bunk beds in the boy's bedroom (there were four of them and 3 girls) had wagon wheels on the ends.
- He sat in the middle of the dining room table and was exposed to all the types of food offered.
- He really did take his dog to a farm when my brother was born.
- The family's 3-legged dog slept at the end of her bed.
- She watched the clouds starting to swirl before they became the F5 tornado that his Xenia, Ohio. Her dad was mad that they didn't take any photos.
- My grandfather would fall asleep and snore during movies. Drive-ins were wonderful for the other people watching the same movie.
- She's not looking forward to her own obituary.