Here are my summer goals:
- Original Records
- Order FHL microfilm for Eiswerth line in Germany and probate records for Switzerland (and maybe) Ohio Counties in Indiana
- Download marriage images from FamilySearch for Ohio marriages in my family tree and husband's tree.
- Research trips to Rabbit Hash, Kentucky; Spring Grove Cemetery in Cincinnati, Ohio; Butler County, Ohio Archive; Indiana State Library
- Finish scanning Suckling slides (only 28 more boxes to go)
- Scan slides and photos in parents' collection
- National Institute of Genealogy Courses (currently taking advanced courses)
- Kentucky Genealogical Society's Seminar with Elizabeth Shown Mills on August 6
- Finish summer with Federation of Genealogical Society's Conference in Springfield, Illinois in September
- Blog more.
- Profiles on Switzerland County ancestors for blog and Indiana Genealogical Society.
- Work on Eiswerth surname book.
- Stuff I should have finished in May
- Switzerland County cemetery photos online and indexed
- Finish transcribing/translating records for husband's Alsace line.
What are your genealogy goals this summer?