Howard and Hattie were found in St. Catharine's, Ontario in the 1901 and 1911 Canadian censuses.
Hattie and 3 of their daughters were found living in Buffalo, New York in 1925. Hattie states that she is a widow, but no death record has been found for Howard. By 1941, Hattie is back in Ontario, living in the town of Niagara Falls and later St. Catharines. No death record has been found for Hattie.
Howard and Hattie had 7 children:
- Louisa May STULL (22 Apr 1894 - ?) she married 1st Leo James BORER (19 Mar 1893 - 25 Dec 1965) on 15 Mar 1927 in Elmira, Chemung County, New York. She married 2nd Raymond A HANSON.
- Leslie Merritt STULL was born 30 Aug 1895 in St. Catharines. He married Gladys Viola SWATOUR (15 Jan 1902 - 28 Jan 1962) on 24 May 1930 in Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio. He died in Cleveland on 4 Jan 1955.
- Anne Elizabeth STULL was born 20 May 1898. She married William Francis Elvey SUCKLING (10 Aug 1897 - 17 Nov 1976) on 30 Apr 1921 in Niagara Falls, New York. She died on 16 Feb 1958 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Ethel Pauline STULL was born 8 Jan 1901 and died 11 Jan 1901.
- Ada Belle STULL was born 25 Mar 1903. She married 1st William Harold BOWMAN on 5 May 1923 in Merritton, Ontario. She married 2nd George ZEIGER on 21 Oct 1930 in Niagara Falls, New York. She married 3rd Otto J KOLBE on 10 Sep 1935 in Erie County, Pennsylvania. She married 4th George VIRAY. She states that each of her first 3 marriages is her first marriage.
- Maud Elizabeth STULL was born 28 Nov 1906. She married George M BARCLAY.
- Hazel STULL was born about 1918. She has only been found in the 1925 New York State Census. She may be a grandchild to Howard and Hattie instead of a child due to the gap between births.